Sharn, Syrania, and More
Case File-Morg Ransom and Death
- Morg, a slaver in the Dragoneyes district, requested the capture of Eris for ransom. The Lower Menthis Watch Commander retrieved a flyer describing Eris and her ransom amount from a captured goon on the day of the Stables Arson.
- The night after the Stables Arson, Morg was found ritualistically murdered. The most prominent rumor is said ritual is normally used to kill lycanthropes, leading to the theory Morg was actually a werewolf.
Ritualistic murder committed by Flamites connected to Eris, who tracked down Morg from the ransom notice he put out.
- Capture notice confiscated from thug by Lower Menthis Watch Commander. Showed image of Eris with description, ransom estimate. Potential ransom seems more than a common acolyte, less than a noblewoman.
- Morg was ritualistically killed the night after the Stables arson. The most prominent rumor is the ritual he was killed with is normally used to kill lycanthropes. The implication is, Morg was a werewolf, and his killers were Flamites. (Lynda: shifter prostitute)
- The ritual involves a slow, tortorous death by pouring silver & boiling water into open wounds. (Eris)
- Eris used to know someone that liked using this ritual. He often acted emotionless. (Eris)
- Eris said her father was fond of such rituals. (Eris)
- Eris said her father tortured her & wanted to kill her for warning an innocent person about him. (Eris)
- Eris became nervous and upset when Tethis, a “princess” of Thrane, visited the church asking about her. She wanted to leave immediately. (Eris)
- Keep an eye out for her father or suspicious Flamites.
- Figure out the connection between Eris & Tethis.